Post Top Ad

Giving DIY a try

As my summer is slowly coming to an end and I start work next week, the past few days have been filled with creativity. I have always loved DIY from a young age. I often picked up my skills from my mum whilst watching her revamp things around the house. I've had a few things just sitting around my room that looked like they needed a little sprucing up.

I chose a silver spray paint as it was a quick and easy method to cover a few things and give them a new lease of life. To begin with I removed the items I wanted to spray from the backing and used masking tape to cover up the small parts that I did not want to cover. Then came the fun part. As not to coat the grass I laid down some newspaper and then got spraying. The whole process only took around 10 minutes to do, and then a further 45 minutes till the items were touch dry. It's a really quick, fun and easy method to create something different and unique to you, as well as being a whole lot cheaper than going out and buying things. 

I'm beginning to become a little obsessed with DIY, so stay tuned for more projects.

Hannah x.








08:38 / by / 0 Comments

Post Top Ad