Post Top Ad

Jump Giants

I'm always looking for fun new ways to try and stay in shape, especially now that I've moved back home from university and the gym isn't two minutes from my door step. Like many people I find it difficult to stay motivated while doing exercise, especially when I don't find the activities particularly enjoyable.

My friends and I decided to try out the trampoline park Jump Giants. We thought it might be something fun for a group of us to do, as well as burning off those unwanted callories. Upon arrival I was a little skeptical. From the outside the building appeared to be a small warehouse located on an industrial estate, but once inside my mind was immediately put to rest. It was like nothing I had ever seen before. I've done cheerleading and gymnastics for the majority of my life, so an open gymnasium is more like a second home to me, but Jump Giants was a complete step up from what I was used to. There are five different sections divided up into, basketball, dodgeball, an under ten's area where children can be accompanied by an adult, a foam pit and finally the main trampoline area. This section, located at the beginning houses over 7,000 square feet of trampolines, including two tumble runs. Along side the jumping area, there is also a cafe for those who are watching or to get a well needed drink whilst you're there. Price wise it is quite reasonable, £11 for 3yrs and up, £3.00 for spectators (mainly parents) and £2 for the special non-slip grip socks. I have to say, even though I own a pair of these socks I will probably be purchasing another next time, as they are pretty cool.

Upon arrival you have a safety briefing and there are Jump Referees at each section of the park so all in all it appeared to be quite safe. Once inside you have an hour to jump freely in whatever section you like. I have to say an hour may not seem like a lot, but after constantly bouncing for a whole 60minutes you really work up a sweat! Speaking of sweat, outfit wise I would suggest wearing gym attire or something similar as it really is like a workout session. An ideal outfit for me consists of, trainers as they are easy to slip on and off, leggings or shorts, a vest and a trusty sports bra. Jump Giants is definitely high up on my recommendations list for people of all abilities, as there are so many different activities and something for everyone. After only one session there I think I will become a regular!

Hannah x.



06:29 / by / 0 Comments

Post Top Ad